Pages

Pages

Friday 23 May 2008

Back Again

Well what can I say? A person that spends their time making slanderous allegations about me is still ranting away. I've had someone claim I have a criminal record, that I am defrauding the benefits system, that I abuse animals, that I have said I am terminally ill/dying of cancer, that I am Elvis! That last one has constantly baffled me, I know my thought processes aren't the best but to keep using the 'Elvis' reference is beyond my comprehension.


Luckily my MP is making the local police force look into things now.



After 3 years of persistent stalking it wold be nice to stop the childish yet illegal activities of this wannabe politician and charity worker, though his stupid attacks will naturally continue because they are that fixated by me, it couldn't have been a decent looking woman though could it?!
Anyway, Carers, whats happening with them? Not a lot, everyone seems to be holding on for this daft Green Paper when they should have been piling the pressure on the government after yesterdays humiliating defeat in the by election. It seems a lack of ideas and lack of focus. Lets be honest there isn't any group that has had or will have the sort of internet presence that UK Carers had. It's become stagnant in the Carer groups and nothing will change. Not one group has had the number of hits UK Carers did and not one ever will.
Carers are stuffed because Carers are bereft if ideas and leadership, they are being led by idiots or faceless inane dull people who would struggle to be seen and heard in their own homes let alone anywhere else. It's sad but true.
Catch you later folks